1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. We do not accept cheques.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. At Roblin Animal Hospital, we understand this and are able to make some special arrangements through the financing program. It takes just a few minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly instalments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.petcard.ca
Highlights of the petcard program:
• No down payment
• No collateral
• Competitive interest rates
• Equal monthly payment up to 72 months
• High approval rate
• And more
It’s simple, fast and convenient………payment to suit your budget.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .